As per provisions contained under rule 10.13 of HPFR Vol.1 the advances may be granted in accordance of the rules, to officiating or temporary Govt. Servants , without any substantive appointment under the general or special sanction of the Finance Department of H.P. Govt. for :-

  • The construction of a house.
  • The purchase of a house land.
  • The repayment of a private loan taken for the purchase of a house, and
  • purchase of MCA & Education Loan.