A Pensioner can lodge his complaints online and also view the status of his complaint by filling up the details in the form provided under the menu "Online Services"-Lodge Grievance/Complaint in the Pr. AG’s website. It can also be accessed through the website www.cag.gov.in by clicking the “ Contact Us” button and respective state under Grievance Redressal Mechanism.

A Pensioner also can lodge his offline complaints physically in Grievance Redressal Cell (GR Cell) available in the Pr. AG’s office.