Foreign Service

On deputation to Public Sector Undertakings / Quasi Government Undertakings / Corporations within the State, the following documents are necessary for issue of Grade Pay to the Foreign Employer who shall regulate the Pay and Allowances of the Officer as per the terms and conditions:

  • Terms and Conditions
  • Appointment Order
  • Certificates of Transfer of Charge
  • Last Pay Certificate from the Treasury Officer concerned

Transit Pay and Allowances at both the ends shall be borne by the Foreign Employer. The Foreign Employer shall remit the Leave Salary Contribution and Pension Contribution to the Government during the period of deputation.

On deputation to Government of India

On receipt of necessary documents, Statement of Service shall be sent to the Pay and Accounts Officer of the concerned Ministry who shall regulate further Pay and Allowances including subsequent increments.