Grievance Redressal Mechanism

The C&AG office is committed to address public grievances. For communicating grievances related to Accounts and Entitlements (GPF, Pension etc.) in State AG offices, the applicants may follow the following procedure:

  • Access the website of the State AG (Accounts and Entitlement) office byclicking hereand submit your grievance under Complaints/ Suggestions/ feedback section available on the State AG website, or the applicant may lodge the complaint directly to the Dy. Accountant General (Fund/Pension) of the concerned AG office. Contact details are available on the State AG website.
  • In case, the response is not satisfactory, the applicant may communicate the grievance to the Sr. Administrative Officer (Complaint) in CAG office at Grstate2[at]cag[dot]gov[dot]in or throughCPGRAMS.

For other issues, please accessContact Us section.