Notice for candidates nominated for the posts of Stenographer and Junior Translators in IA&AD through Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D)’ Examination, 2015 and Combined recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator Examination, Junior Translators, Senior Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak, 2016.
The Staff Selection Commission has declared the final result of Stenographer (Grade C & D) Examination-2015 and Junior Hindi Translator Exam- 2016:-
40 candidates have been nominated for appointment to the post of ‘Stenographer’ in various offices of IA&AD
100 candidates have been nominated for appointment to the post of ‘Junior Translator’ in various offices of IA&AD.
2. The candidates nominated for appointment to the posts of Stenographer and Junior Translator will be allocated to the field offices located in different states on the basis of the preference exercised by them vis-à-vis their merit in the final result.
3. Allocation of the States to the nominated candidates for the respective posts shall be done through computer based system. Accordingly, the candidates are advised to visit the official website of C&AG of India (www.cag.gov.in) and log in to the URL http://cag.delhi.nic.in/statechoice for filling up their Personal Information, State Preference and Attestation Form. The online process will commence from 7th January, 2017. The last date for filling online information is 28th January, 2017.
4. The candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the required online information. After filling the details, the candidates are requested to take print out of the Personal Information, State Preference and Attestation Form. The hard copies of the same duly signed by the candidates should be sent so as to reach this office by 4th February, 2017.
5. The name of the Examinations i.e. Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D)’ Examination, 2015 / Junior Hindi Translator Examination, 2016 should invariably be mentioned on the left hand side top corner of the envelope.
6. The postal address for sending the duly filled in option forms, personal information and Attestation Form by Speed Post is as under:-
Shri Ranjit Singh,
Asstt. Comptroller & Auditor General (N),
O/o the Comptroller & Auditor General of India,
9, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg,
New Delhi- 110 124.